What is GPAT?
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is an all India examination to facilitate admissions of pharmacy graduates to M.Pharm / Ph.D. This exam also useful to fellowship/scholarship for the candidates pursuing M.Pharm. It is conducted by of All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.
*Candidates Declared as "GPAT Qualified" are only eligible for UGC/AICTE 24 Months Fellowship.
Schedule of GPAT 2017 Application Registration:
|Registration Starts on||10th oct 2016|
|Last Date for Online Registration||15th Dec 2016|
|Print out of Hall ticket||First week of Jan 2017|
|Computer Based Test Dates||28th and 29th Jan 2017|
|Declaration of Result||Yet to be announced|
|Print out of Score Card||after declaration of Result.|
- Online process: visit official website www.aicte-gpat.in
- Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 1400 + Bank Charges as applicable
- SC / ST / PD + Female Candidates: Rs. 700 + Bank Charges as applicable
Eligibility for GPAT 2017 :
- B.Pharm Degree Holders
- Final Year B.Pharm Students.
- Some colleges / institutes specify GPAT as mandatory qualification for admission to M.Pharm as well as Ph.D course.
- GPAT qualified candidates eligible for Scholarship/ fellowship during M. pharm, so students can easily afford his/ her need.
- Most of Pharmaceutical Industries have shown there in trust in GPAT/GATE qualified candidates.