What is GPAT?
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is an all India examination to facilitate admissions of pharmacy graduates to M.Pharm / Ph.D. This exam also useful to fellowship/scholarship for the candidates pursuing M.Pharm. It is conducted by of All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.
*Candidates Declared as "GPAT Qualified" are only eligible for UGC/AICTE 24 Months Fellowship.
GPAT 2014 Exam official announcement has been made by AICTE and Forms are also available from 6th Novemeber 2014.
Following is the complete schedule as per the advertisement published by AICTE on the official website.
|Registration Starts on||6 November 2013|
|Last Date for Online Registration||7 January 2014|
|Print out of Hall ticket||From 10th February 2014|
|Computer Based Test Dates||25 February 2014 to 27 February 2014|
9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
|Declaration of Result||15th March 2014|
|Print out of Score Card||From 15th March 2014 to 14th April 2014|
- online from 6th November, 2013 to 7th January, 2014 on website www.aicte-gpat.in
- Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 1200 + Bank Charges as applicable
- SC / ST / PD: Rs. 600 + Bank Charges as applicable
Eligibility for GPAT 2014 :
- B.Pharm Degree Holders
- Final Year B.Pharm Students.
- Some colleges / institutes specify GPAT as mandatory qualification for admission to M.Pharm as well as Ph.D course.
- GPAT qualified candidates eligible for Scholarship/ fellowship during M. pharm, so students can easily afford his/ her need.
- Most of Pharmaceutical Industries have shown there in trust in GPAT/GATE qualified candidates.