- Special Notes Prepared for GPAT/NIPER-JEE Exams.
- Prepared Exclusively by GPATOnline Experts Team.
- Detailed and Specific Solution.
- Available Online and Printed Format
1. Aluminium oxide and aspirin
2. Acetyl salicylic ester and aldehyde
3. Acetyl salicylic ester of paracetamol
4. Acetyl salicylic ester of beta-napthol
Ans: 3. Acetyl salicylic ester of paracetamol
Enzyme Commission number (E.C. number) :
ATP + D-Glucose –> ADP + D-Glucose-6-phosphate
E.C. number is 184.108.40.206
First number (2): Class name (transferase)
Second number (7): Subclass (phosphotransferase)
Third number (1): A phosphotransferase with a hydroxyl group as acceptor
Fourth number (1): D-glucose as the phosphoryl group acceptor